Miami, FL - Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Keeping Small Business Safe & Sound
Who Is It For?
- Owners and managers of small companies in any industry that are anxious to grow, sell more, create jobs and sleep nights.
- Because government agencies and major corporations need everything from software to clothing.
- Because cyber crime is invading small business and you can protect your assets.
- Because there is new access to affordable capital.
- Because you can go green for profit.
- Because women, minority and veteran owned firms have more opportunities than ever before.
- Because experts from the Federal, state, county and city government, together with major corporations, will be on site to help you create new relationships and open doors.
What Will Happen?
- A day of strong presentations, helpful panels, direct contact with key experts and great networking.
Where and When?
2136 NW 1st Avenue
Miami, FL 33127
Date: Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Registration and lunch are complimentary.
How Do I Register and What Do I Need?
- Use this custom registration pass code to register your company: QTCHGT
- Go to www.businessmatchmaking.com/workshopmia.shtml
- Click on the red "Registration" Tab
You may bring one guest. Register quickly since space is limited.
Meet the Experts From:
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security
- U.S. Dept. of Transportation
- U.S. Dept. of State
- U.S. Army Contracting Support Brigade
- U.S. DOT OSDBU Southeast Region Field Office
- U.S. Army Southern Command
- U.S. Coast Guard Shore Infrastructure Logistics Center
- U.S. Navy AUTEC
- Veterans Administration
- Bank of America
- Lockheed Martin
- BMC Software
- Florida Power & Light
- Turner Construction Company
- Miami Dade College
- Dun & Bradstreet
- Seminole Tribe of Florida
- Miami PTAC
- The Latino Coalition
- Florida Dept. of Transportation
- Florida Dept. of Corrections
- Miami-Dade County Small Business Development
- Palm Beach County
- City of Miami
If you have questions about this email or Business Matchmaking, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made, if requested, at least two weeks in advance.